Certified 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh & Dharamsala, India
Welcome to Chandra Yoga International at Rishikesh - India
Certified Yoga Teacher Training & Yoga Retreats in India
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program is hosted at Yoga Niketan Ashram in India. The comprehensive yoga curriculum takes place over four weeks immersing you in a yogic lifestyle allowing you to focus 100% on your yoga education.
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training
The 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Program in India provides the opportunity for you to enhance, explore, and deepen your existing knowledge of yoga. This intensive course adds the benefits of yoga during the month long residential course
Yoga Retreats & Workshops
Offering rejuvenating Yoga retreats in Rishikesh, Dharamsala, and Yoga Niketan India that promote yoga wellness regimes with the perfect mix of authentic spiritual tradition within a comfortable, inspiring, and spiritually-charged environment and of-course yoga sessions.
Chandra Yoga International-200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-2017 Summary by students
In this video, students are sharing their views on the course with us. Students explain what the benefits of joining Chandra Yoga International are. Our grateful students share why they chose our school in their yoga journey.
*Note: The video is on mute mode. You can turn on the sound by clicking on the audio icon.
What makes our Yoga courses special..
The best part about learning the ancient traditions of yoga at our school is that the students get a broad exposure to various yoga styles. Our program focuses on multi-style yoga based on traditional Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa. We prepare the students to teach in a manner that lets them serve the best in their future. Our Yoga course caters to a unique preference of people worldwide from specific yoga lifestyles of active vinyasa, to the slower, meditative Hatha style. The flexibility and freedom of our program will let you explore and experiment asanas from different yoga traditions that will allow you to teach in your own style!
Dr. Sushil Yogi - Resident Yoga Instructor
His qualifications include:
- Ph.D.(Doctorate) in Yoga-Philosophy - 2010 C.C.S.University (Meerut, India)
- Masters Degree in Yoga Science (M.Sc.) - 2005 Gurukul Kangri University (Haridwar, India)
- One year Diploma in Indian Ancient Vedic Scriptures - 2004 Gurukul Kangri University (Haridwar, India)
- One Year P.G. Diploma in Yoga - 2003 Gurukul Kangri University (Haridwar, India)
- B.Sc. Degree in Science - Gurukul Kangri University (Haridwar, India)
For more information about Dr. Sushil, please visit Our Yoga Teacher's Page
Upcoming YTTC Dates
- 12 Dec. to 08 Jan. 2018 (Rishikesh)
- 12 Jan. to 08 Feb. 2018 (Rishikesh)
- 12 Feb. to 08 Mar. 2018 (Rishikesh)
- 12 Mar. to 08 Apl. 2018 (Rishikesh)
- 15 May to 12 Jun. 2018 (Dharamshala)
What you can expect from our Yoga TTC program
- Experience detoxifying effects with traditional yogic practices
- Enliven and increase your physical, mental and spiritual yoga health with bodily strength and flexibility through asana
- Help you to connect mind, body and soul while developing more awareness
- Learn teaching skills and generate the confidence for teaching others
- Revitalize with therapeutic yoga
- Explore your heart and mind in a safe, serene and supportive environment
- Deepen your meditation practice with abundant focus and concentration
- Facilitate spiritual exploration to uncover your true self
Some reviews of our students
Devin Hogan, USA
It was an amazing experience I would not trade for the world. I grew as a person in every way possible. I knew when I signed up that it would be a chance to grow and learn but I had know idea it would be such a positive life changing experience -- I am so happy to be certified through Chandra Yoga International! My gratitude for the teachers and fellow yogis cannot be put in words
Naoko Kojima, Japan
First, I would like to say “Thank You” to all staff and teachers. When I was sick here, everyone worried about me, and really helped me, and I appreciate that. It was a good experience for me. It was hard actually, but I got very precious things. All of the things that happened here because of my treasure. I won’t forget about it. It was also hard to take and make the classes in English for me, but friendship helped me very much. There is more important things than language. We all learned about yoga everyday together. Thank you so much
Elizabeth Griffith, USA
I absolutely loved my time with Chandra Yoga International. I had an unforgettable experience and gained immense amounts of knowledge and wisdom while making friends from all over the world. I would recommend this school to others in a heartbeat. Although I will say Chandra Yoga International has a strict policy on attendance and participation... Through my experience thus far, I have learned that not all yoga schools are created equally... and what sets Chandra Yoga apart from other schools is that it maintains tradition and holds one accountable for the journey of which an individual chooses to embark on with knowledge and support along the way. This school is the real deal. It is definitely challenging, but it is worth it
Jennifer Freeman, Canada
Coming to Chandra Yoga international I began my journey new to the yoga world and left a confident yoga teacher. The teachers at the school are extremely knowledgable and helpful. It is truly a life changing experience. You get more out of a teachers training than just yoga, it has brought together people from various parts of the world and they become family