300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course In India
As a continuation of a previously completed 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training, a 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Program in India provides the opportunity for you to enhance, explore, and deepen your existing knowledge of yoga. The 300-hour course structure is somewhat similar to the 200-hour course but steps ahead to further expand on general and specific topic discussions regarding each subject. This intensive curriculum adds the benefits of yoga during your one month-long residential course and is held at Yoga Niketan Yoga Ashram in Rishikesh. The ashram offers a chance to immerse yourself in the perfect ambiance for yoga practice and study - a serene environment surrounded by beautiful scenery and Rishikesh weather.
The 300-hour course module is designed to facilitate a deeper understanding of yoga classes on an inspirational and spiritual level. Our intensive 300-hour yoga courses focus on understanding the student learning process and aligning and recognizing the individual student's body and compatibility in more advanced yoga asana practices in Hatha, Ashtanga, and Shivananda style yoga. A comprehensive one month, 300-hour residential Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Niketan Yoga Ashram focuses on the yogic lifestyle well suited for beginners, intermediate and advanced level students. Here students will get exposure to Ayurveda yogic treatment of common diseases, their causes, and symptoms. The curriculum design and implementation meet the international standards of the 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training adopted and enacted in the yoga classroom. Moreover, the joy of enrolling in a 300-hour yoga course is multiplied as you proceed with your yoga curriculum inside a clean and spacious yoga room adorned with high ceilings and natural décor.
Yoga Ashram offers the perfect ambiance to maintain a good yoga practice and offers vegetarian Sattvic (yogic) food that enhances the amazing effects of your yoga sessions and is served by well-trained staff. Sadhaks (those that are practicing and staying at the ashram) are required to wash their own dishes after all their meals.
Total Fee: US$ 1600
Registration Fees – Advance: US$ 350 (The remaining fees will be payable on orientation day).
Although the advanced registration fee is non-refundable, it is transferable and may be applied to any other course you may decide to take in the future.
Bank Transfer Details
Account holder Name: Chandra Yoga International
Account Number: 6192002100000582
Account Type: Current Account
Swift Code: PUNBINBBDPR
IFSC Code / MICR Code : PUNB0619200
Name of Bank: Punjab National Bank
Address: Shankaracharya Nagar, Rishikesh, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, 249304
Western Union Money Transfer
Receiver's Name: Dr. Sushil Yogi
Receiver's Address: Chandra Yoga International, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India, 249192
Syllabus of Study for 300 Hours:
- Effective communication skills
- Understanding the student learning process
- Study of different lineages of Yoga: Patanjali Ashtanga, Traditional and Classical Hatha, Vinyasa, and Shivananda
- Developing a personalized teaching style
- Principles for sequencing Hatha, Ashtanga, and Shivananda yoga asana practices
- Bringing the spiritual elements of yoga into your asana classroom
- Understanding yourself as a teacher
- Assisting, adjusting, and aligning students
- Benefits and cautions of Yoga postures
- Advanced Hatha and Ashtanga techniques (Bahiya, Aabhyanta, Stambh, etc.)
- Advanced Pranayama techniques
- Bandhas (Yogic locks)
- Mudras (Yogic Gestures)
- Advanced Shatkarmas/Kriyas (cleansing techniques)
- Improvements for teaching classes for beginners, intermediate and advanced level students
- Deep study of Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Study of Ayurveda - panchakarma, seasonal regimen, nutrition and the yogic diet
- Advanced study of Kundalini, Chakras, and Nadis (energy anatomy), with techniques for activating Kundalini
- Advanced mantras (for Chanting and Meditation)
- Yoga Philosophy (eight limbs of Ashtanga Yoga) with Patanjali's Yoga Sutras
- How to treat common diseases with yoga and Ayurveda
- A study of Hatha yoga scripture - Gherand Sanhita and Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Yogic lifestyle
- Teaching Practicum
- Ethics for Yoga Teachers
- Business aspects for yoga teachers
To participate in our 300 hour course, students must have previously completed a 200 hour course. If you would like to receive a 300 hour certificate to become a 500 hour certified teacher by the Yoga Alliance, then the 200 hour course previously completed must also be from a Yoga Alliance accredited school. However, if you are not looking to apply for Yoga Alliance certification and would simply like to join our 300 hour course to further your yoga knowledge, then we can accept you into our program with any 200 hour certificate, Yoga Alliance certified or not.