Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Meditation is something which is different for different people. Not two beings can have exactly the same experience while practicing meditation. Everyone has their own state of mind, body, and spirit. However one needs to learn proper techniques to do meditation and impart the knowledge, awareness, and understanding to others.
Thus, Chandra Yoga Meditation Ashram welcomes you to join their Meditation Teacher Training Course in the sacred and pious land of Rishikesh.
Why MTTC at Chandra Yoga Meditation Ashram?
Chandra Yoga Meditation Ashram has been spreading the joy of teaching meditation in Rishikesh for the past fifteen years to numerous students. Besides, we just don’t provide Meditation Teacher Training; we tend to offer yoga lifestyle to our students in the mesmerizing location of Rajaji National Park, which is 7 kilometers far from busy and loud city life in Rishikesh. Our ashram dwells in the natural world at the side of the gigantic river Ganga delimited by the never-ending Himalayan mountain range.
The serene and calm ambiance of our ashram is almost impossible to find in the Rishikesh area. The natural beauty of flora and fauna near our meditation ashram is implausible that facilitate the meditation practice of students quite satisfactorily.
Moreover, our classes include not just spiritual but scientific aspects of meditation too which are very interactive as we do not persuade the communication gap between teachers and students.
Our curriculum is set as per the standard of Yoga Alliance, USA that includes yoga asanas, anatomy, yoga philosophy, meditation, and multi-style yoga, mantra chanting including cleansing techniques and more than 10 types of meditation techniques.
Also, we have meditation gurus and teachers who are experienced in practicing and teaching meditation for decades. Furthermore, the instructors and Gurus in our ashram do not just teach yoga, they live a yoga lifestyle.
- provide food and a separate accommodation to each student and their charges are included in the fee
- provide facilities necessary for meditation students within the ashram campus with the intention that they don’t have to be troubled about anything and undergo distraction
- cook fresh food grown in ashram’s garden or get it from the local market
- make sure everything is extracted naturally and not anything stored, preserved or frozen is cooked or served to students
- take learners for trips and outing over the weekend where they can explore nature and wildlife
There are quite a few and simple eligibility criteria that should be fulfilled by every MTTC applicant:
- Students should be healthy enough to practice meditation and able to follow ashram’s schedule
- A student’s age should be 18 years and above
- No prior experience is required
- Each and every student will have to abide by ashram’s rule during his\her training period
For more information about our teacher training programs, yoga retreats, and meditation retreats, you can go through our website. We are certain you will find our teacher training programs quite appealing and ultimate.