Meditation Teacher Training
Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Meditation is something which is different for different people. Not two beings can have exactly the same experience while practicing meditation. Everyone has their own state of mind, body, and spirit. However one needs to learn proper techniques to do meditation and impart the knowledge, awareness, and understanding to others.
Thus, Chandra Yoga Meditation Ashram welcomes you to join their Meditation Teacher Training Course in the sacred and pious land of Rishikesh.
Why MTTC at Chandra Yoga Meditation Ashram?
Chandra Yoga Meditation Ashram has been spreading the joy of teaching meditation in Rishikesh for the past fifteen years to numerous students. Besides, we just don’t provide Meditation Teacher Training; we tend to offer yoga lifestyle to our students in the mesmerizing location of Rajaji National Park, which is 7 kilometers far from busy and loud city life in Rishikesh. Our ashram dwells in the natural world at the side of the gigantic river Ganga delimited by the never-ending Himalayan mountain range.
The serene and calm ambiance of our ashram is almost impossible to find in the Rishikesh area. The natural beauty of flora and fauna near our meditation ashram is implausible that facilitate the meditation practice of students quite satisfactorily.
Moreover, our classes include not just spiritual but scientific aspects of meditation too which are very interactive as we do not persuade the communication gap between teachers and students.
Our curriculum is set as per the standard of Yoga Alliance, USA that includes yoga asanas, anatomy, yoga philosophy, meditation, and multi-style yoga, mantra chanting including cleansing techniques and more than 10 types of meditation techniques.
Also, we have meditation gurus and teachers who are experienced in practicing and teaching meditation for decades. Furthermore, the instructors and Gurus in our ashram do not just teach yoga, they live a yoga lifestyle.
For more information about our teacher training programs, yoga retreats, and meditation retreats, you can go through our website. We are certain you will find our teacher training programs quite appealing and ultimate.
What we offer :
- We provide food and a separate accommodation to each student and their charges are included in the fee
- We provide facilities necessary for meditation students within the ashram campus with the intention that they don’t have to be troubled about anything and undergo distraction
- We cook fresh food grown in ashram’s garden or get it from the local market
- We make sure everything is extracted naturally and not anything stored, preserved or frozen is cooked or served to students
- We take learners for trips and outing over the weekend where they can explore nature and wildlife
What we Expect:
There are quite a few and simple eligibility criteria that should be fulfilled by every MTTC applicant:
- Students should be healthy enough to practice meditation and able to follow ashram’s schedule
- A student’s age should be 18 years and above
- No prior experience is required
- Each and every student will have to abide by ashram’s rule during his or her training period
- We expect our students to lead and live a stress free, healthy and peaceful life ahead.
Daily Schedule :
- 06:15 AM - 06:30 AM : Herbal Tea Break
- 06:30 AM - 08:00 AM : Mantra
- 08:00 AM - 09:30 AM : Asana
- 09:30 AM - 10:00 AM : Breakfast
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM : Anatomy
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM : Yoga Philosophy
- 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM : Lunch
- 01:00 PM - 01:30 PM : Rest
- 01:30 PM - 02:30 PM : Meditation
- 02:30 PM - 04:00 PM : Tea Break and self-study
- 04:00 PM - 05:30 PM : Multi-Style Yoga
- 05:30 PM - 06:30 PM : Self-study
- 06:30 PM - 07:30 PM : Dinner
Upcoming Meditation Teacher Training Dates
(March 12 - to April 08, 2020)
(April12 - to May 08, 2020)
(May 2 - to June 08, 2020)
(June 12 - to July 08, 2020)
(July 12 - to August 08, 2020)
(August 12 - to September 08, 2020)
(September 12 - to October 08, 2020)
(October 12 - to November 08, 2020)
(November 12 - to December 08, 2020)
Course Fee: US $1200
Advance: USD $350 (The remaining fees will be payable on orientation day). Although the advanced registration fee is non-refundable, it is transferable and may be applied to any other course you may decide to take in the future.
Payment Gateway (PayPal)
For booking confirmation, The applicant has to pay USD $350 in advance.