Yoga Internships in India
Chandra Yoga Meditation Ashram is known for providing suitable yoga opportunity and Yoga Internship in India for students who have graduated from our 500-hour YTT designated curriculum. Selected at our discretion, yoga interns get the benefits of performing various tasks in exchange for proper accommodations, food, teaching experience and further studying with our master teachers. Besides exploring spirituality by receiving additional in-depth yoga knowledge, the Yoga Internship in India programs at Chandra Yoga Meditation Ashram comes with multiple benefits that offer an excellent medium and possibility to enrich your teacher profile or resume.
As a Yoga Internship in India, your duties may include:
- Receiving new students as they arrive for their yoga teacher training course
- Passing out supplies and helping organize Orientation Day
- Attending classes so that you are better able to explain concepts to our new students
- Observing students in pranayama class to ensure that they are doing the breathing practices properly
- Observing and assisting in asana class, improving your knowledge of the human body and ability to correct postures
- Helping students with their homework
- Aiding teachers as they set up for class
- Providing feedback for students as they design and practice their sequences for teaching practicums
Chandra Yoga Meditation Ashram Provides You Yoga Internship in India
Interning with our Chandra Yoga Meditation Ashram entrusts a fabulous responsible opportunity that should not be taken lightly. As an intern, you will extend your assistance as the student’s go-to person for help in the absence of teachers. This is why the profile of an intern is noteworthy and we insist students complete a dedicated 300 hours training, or full 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training with us before they can begin the internship. It is our duty to all students to ensure that our interns properly understand our yoga school’s philosophy, teaching methods/styles, and code of conduct before they provide information to students.
If you are interested in becoming a Chandra Yoga Meditation Ashram intern, please contact us for more details using the certified yoga teacher registration page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.